Monday, January 30, 2012

Virtual family/future

1. Do you want to get married?
-Yes, I would want to get married.
2. Do you want to have kids? If so, how many?
Yes, I would like to have 3 kids.
3. Do you want pets? If so, what kind? How many?
-Yes, I would want a pitbull as a pet and only 1.
4. Do you want to live in the city or the suburbs? Consider at least two possible locations.
-I would like to live in the city of San Diego or Amsterdam.
5. Do you want to live in a house, apartment, condo? Own or rent?
-I want to live in a house and own it.
6. Do you want to own a car? How many? What kind?
-Yes, I would like to own a car, it wont matter unless its anything that gets me from point A to point B.
7. Do you want to go to college?
-Yes, I want to go to college.
8. Do you think your potential spouse will have gone to college?
-I do not know if my potential spouse will have gone to college and it would not matter to me.
9. Do you want your kids to go to college?
-Yes, I would definitly want me kids to go to college.
10. Do you want a cell phone? Cable? Internet?
-I would like to have Cable, Internet and a cell phone.
11. Do you want to cook at home every night? Go out every night? A combination of both?
-I want to have a combination of both cooking every night and going out every night.
12. Do you want to go on vacations?
-Yes, I want to go on vacations.
13. Do you want a savings account for "rainy days?"
-Yes, I would put money into a savings account.

No comments:

Post a Comment