Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Current Situation

1. Do you currently have a bank account (checking or savings)? If not a bank account, do you have a place where you save money?
-I do not have a bank account of any sort. The only place I currently have to save any money that i choose not to spend is in my wallet.
2. Do you have a job? Or, how do you earn any money?
-I do not currently have a job. I earn money from by dad by doing chores, getting good grades, and doing what is needed to do.
3. How much of your paycheck (or any other money that you receive) do you spend? How much of your paycheck (or any other money that you receive) do you save?
-The amount i spend from the money that i receive would be five to twenty dollars. Whatever i do not spend i save until I am in dire need of money.
3. When you have money, what do you spend it on?
-When i have money I spend it on bus fares or food.
4. Do you own a car? If not, do you want one? (More importantly - do you even have a license?)
-No, I do not own a car. Yes, i would definitely like to get a ca, however i currently do not have a drivers license or permit that allows me to drive a motorized vehicle.
5. Do you have bills that you are responsible for? What bills do your parents/guardians pay for you? Cell phone? Car? Clothes? Food? Going out? Gas?
-I do not have any bills that i am responsible for. The bills my dad pays for me would be phone, clothes, food, gas, electricity, cable, and internet.
6. When you graduate high school, do you want to live with your parents or live on your own?
-When I graduate high school, i would want to live alone in a dormitory or have an apartment by myself.
7. When you graduate high school, what are your plans? Get a job? Go to school?
When I graduate from high school, my plans would be to go straight to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment